What's a changelog?
A changelog is a log or record of all notable changes made to a project. The project is often a website or software project, and the changelog usually includes records of changes such as bug fixes, new features, etc.
What’s the point of a change log?
To make it easier for users and musicians to see precisely what notable changes have been made between each version of the project.
How do I know the current version of the platform?
The current version can be found on the footer at https://paidtabs.com.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog,
- The ability to upload a song from anywhere other than YT.
- You have to register and verify your email to make a request
- Users dashboard to manage requests, offers etc...
- Sign in with Google-one-tab
- Sign with Apple
- Adding "Similar Tabs" to the search page.
- Send Tip to musicians directly through musician's profile.
- Communication with musicians through chat.
- Choose tuning while posting a request.
- The ability to cancel an ongoing request.
- Communication with customers through chat.
- Musicians can choose genre, tuning, start, end while uploading a tab.
- Musicians can edit tabs info while reuploading.
[9.7.8] - 2021-05-08
- Musicians can receive donations through their profile.
- Musicians can cancel accepted requests and refund customers
[9.7.1] - 2021-05-01
- You can now see how much customers paid for a request.
- Thumbnails for profile pictures
- utf-8 encoding for URIs.
- Frontend performance improvements and SEO.
- 'Extremely-accurate' tag while making a transcription request.
[9.6.7] - 2021-04-24
- Minimum budget for requests has been increased.
- An algorithm to detect how hard is a requested song to avoid low budget songs.
- Users can choose the billing country, before it was based on the IP address.
- Add Quality Score instead of the Average Delivery Time.
- Automatically disable inactive musicians accounts.
- Musicians can work on 5 songs simultaneously, to give other musicians an opportunity.
- Offer amount can be 20% less than the budget.
- Removed Average Delivery time from the dashboard.
- You can send up to 99 revisions.